Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Positive Feedback From One Of The Reipients Of The Letter We Sent Out!

John just got a phone call from one of the recipients of the 12 letters we sent out from the Profit Grabber software.

The caller said, "You're just one of those realtors aren't you!?"

John answered, "No, it's just my wife and I who buy properties and try to help people if we can."

This helped the man relax and share information about his own home which is in the process of loan restructuring, but is still behind in payments and in risk of foreclosure. At this time, the caller just wanted to talk and is hoping that he can keep his home.

John congratulated Laura for getting the Profit Grabber software loaded, working, and producing results. Laura happily accepted his compliment.

When trying a new strategy,
it is rewarding to see the first fruits of your labors.

2 comments:

Bajamom@gmail.com said...

Hi Laura & John,
I was just wondering if you ever get requests for land for sale in So. Cal.? We have 2 1/2 acres with it's own well and plans for a house.
If this is something you do, let me know and I will get you more details.
Thanks,
Becky & John Smith

John and Laura Holbrook said...

Hi Becky, I already sent you a reply message but I'm not sure if this is the same place I sent it to. So ... go ahead and send the info on your property, we do business in other states and know a lot of other real estate buyers that we could share your information with.
Laura